Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Welcome to my salon!

Hello all, 2-legged and 4-legged!

I'm Stephanie LaPlante, owner and groomer of Airport Pet Salon & Day Spa. I'm located inside Airport Veterinary Center!

I love grooming both dogs and cats and try to give the best experience possible! I'm compassionate and caring. I love to teach my clients about good grooming techniques as well. Things such as which kind of comb to use, or how to cut dog's nails, or teeth brushing can all be discussed.

My shampoo is a wonderful fragrance that will last weeks! In fact, the shampoo I use was out of stock once so I ordered a different brand....boy, people noticed the difference and so did I! So I guarantee a fresh look and fresh smell that will last for weeks!

I have competitive pricing and all haircuts and baths include a free nail trim and ear cleaning. (I also pluck the ear hair as well to help prevent infection.)

I'm so excited for you to get to know myself and my business! Please don't hestitate to contact me! 845-462-6300

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirportPetSalonDaySpa/
www.airportpetsalonanddayspa.com
11 Airport Drive
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

No comments:

Post a Comment